The Annual General Meeting of the Woldingham Garden Village Association will be held on Friday evening 20th April at 19.30.
Nominations forms for Committee roles have been sent out. If you did not receive one and would like to, please contact Saira Sherjan, Hon. Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note that the Garden Village (Woldingham) Peace Centre Charity will also hold its AGM on that evening, as will the Woldingham Garden Village Road Fund Association.
The running order of the evening will be:
- AGM of the WGVRFA (Road Fund)
- AGM of the Peace Centre Charity and annual elections
- AGM of the WGVRA and annual elections
Cakes, coffee and tea are available! Come and meet your neighbours and participate in the meetings!
All residents of the Garden Village (as follows)
- Hilltop Walk
- Beulah Walk
- Camp Road
- Dukes Hill
- Park Ley Road
- Long Hill from Woldingham Road to Camp Road
- Slines New Road from Woldingham Road to Dukes Hill
- Woldingham Road from Slines New Road to Long Hill
- The first section of Bug Hill (from Slines New Road)
are entitled to vote at the Peace Centre Charity AGM.
All residents of the same area that are paid members of the WGVRA are entitled to vote at the WGVRA AGM. The membership year ended at the end of February so please ensure you have paid your fees for this year!
All contributors to the WGVRFA are entitled to vote an any matters arising for the Road Fund.